At MACARONESIAN HOTELS & RESORTS the health and safety of our staff and customers is our priority.
We have therefore implemented hygienic-sanitary measures and protocols to allow us carry out our activity with all the guarantees and peace of mind for everyone. All these measures are subject to changes due to amendments in local regulation and depending on the progress in the knowledge on the virus, in order to adapt to the new reality.
– Whenever possible no cash payments are allowed at the bars and restaurants, encouraging payment with credit card or room charges. At the reception payment with credit card is preferred.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
– Increase in the frequency of disinfection in public areas, emphasizing on communal-use items like toilets, lifts, handrails, door handles…
– Natural ventilation protocols are reinforced.
– Complete disinfection of rooms is carried out on a daily basis, emphasizing on items of major handling like telephone, TV remote control, door handles, bathroom fittings… There is an exclusive set of cleaning material per room.
– Cleaning and disinfection of check-out rooms is carried out with hospital cleaning products.
– Public toilets and lifts are disinfected several times daily.
– Both the external laundry and our own guarantee the washing as per hospital standards.
– We have re-designed our communal areas and furniture distribution to allow maximum distance between customers.
– Sanitizing gel stations are provided at all key points.
– Hygiene measures have been implemented at the buffet service to minimize risk of virus transmission, promoting whenever possible individual portions and one-dose formats.
– A sunbed disinfection routine has been implemented
– Smoking is not permitted in the whole complex with the exception of the balcony/terrace.