1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.hotelplayacalera.com
The website www.hotelplayacalera.com provides services with the main purpose of allowing the contact between the users and the company, in order for the user to contact the company or ask for estimates.
The navigation through the webpage www.hotelplayacalera.com gives the status of user and it implies the full acceptance and without reservations of each and every provision included in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to alterations.
The user commits himself/herself to make a correct use of the Website in conformity with the laws, the good faith, the public order, the traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to GOMERA VERDE, S.A. and to third parties, for the damages that could arise as a consequence of the failure to comply with said commitment.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In compliance with the general information principle of Section 10 of Act 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the electronic business and information society we inform our users that this website belongs to GOMERA VERDE, S.A. with A38107033, registered in the Register of Companies of S/C Tenerife sheet TF-17.608, Folio 116 volume 1666 of Section GENERAL.
|Address:||Calle Punta Calera, 2, 38870 – Valle Gran Rey (Santa Cruz De Tenerife)|
|Website hosted by:||OVH SAS|
3. General conditions of access and use
Access to the website and its services is free, although the use of certain areas or services requires filling forms with data. Only users above 18 can provide data to our website, and those under 16 cannot provide it without the consent of their parents or tutors.
The User guarantees the authenticity and validity of all data that he/she provides to GOMERA VERDE, S.A. and he/she shall assume all responsibility for any false or inaccurate data that he/she provides.
www.hotelplayacalera.com has the following types of users:
- Users providing data in any of the available forms: The personal data that GOMERA VERDE, S.A. requests includes name and electronic address and the data provided by the user when filling the forms.
- Users that have not contacted GOMERA VERDE, S.A. but provide data: Data provided by cookies.
- Users of our private area: Includes user and password.
- Users that post comments in the blog: Data regarding the e-mail, name and surnames or nickname of these users is collected, as well as comment posted, date of the comment.
- Users that purchase through our online shop: Data of the user and their purchase is collected during the purchase process.
- Users that send us their curriculum vitae through the appropriate section in our website.
3.1 Rules and prohibitions for the users of our services
The User expressly commits himself/herself to make an adequate use of the contents and services offered and not to make a use to:
- Spread criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism-inciting contents and in general, contents against the law and public order.
- Insert viruses in the network or perform any action that could alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of GOMERA VERDE, S.A. or third parties; obstruct the access of other Users to the website and its services.
- Try to access the restricted areas of the computer systems of GOMERA VERDE, S.A. or third parties and extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights or violate the confidentiality of the information of GOMERA VERDE, S.A. or third parties.
- Impersonate another User, a public administration officer or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or communicate to the public, change or alter the Contents, unless the User has the proper authorisation of the owner of the pertinent rights or unless it is legally allowed.
- Collect data with advertising purposes and send publicity of any type and communications with selling purposes or other of commercial nature without the need of prior requests or consents.
3.2. Procedure in case of carrying out illicit activities
In case that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that show that the use of any content of and/or the carrying out of any activity in the web pages included in or accessible through the website are illicit, must send a notification to GOMERA VERDE, S.A. duly identifying himself/herself, specifying the infractions in question and declaring expressly and under his/her responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
5. Cookies policy
GOMERA VERDE, S.A. installs cookies in the computer of the user. For further information about the cookies of our website, please visit the following link: COOKIES POLICY.
All notifications and communications between the users and GOMERA VERDE, S.A. shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal or electronic mail or telephone. The users must communicate with GOMERA VERDE, S.A:
- Throug Postal mail to the following address: GOMERA VERDE, S.A. – Calle Punta Calera, 2, 38870 – Valle Gran Rey (Santa Cruz De Tenerife).
- Electronic mail to the following address: email@example.com
7. Industrial property and intellectual property
All the Website contents, as text, pictures, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes constitute work that is property of GOMERA VERDE, S.A., and no exploitation rights on this work must be construed as having been transferred to the User, who has only the necessary rights for the correct use of the website.
In essence, the users accessing this website can see the contents and make, if such be the case, authorised private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not transferred subsequently to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation and only and exclusively during the time of the service.
Likewise, all brands, commercial names or any type of distinctive signs appearing in the Website are the property of GOMERA VERDE, S.A., and the use or access to these does not give the user any right with regard to them.
The public communication, distribution, modification or transfer of the contents and any other act not expressly authorised by GOMERA VERDE, S.A. are totally prohibited. If the user fails to comply with this, GOMERA VERDE, S.A. shall take the pertinent legal measures.
8. Exemption of liability and modification of this legal notice
The information shown in this website is only and exclusively for information purposes, and GOMERA VERDE, S.A. reserves the right to delete or suspend the disclosure, totally or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this Website without prior notice, and it can even restrict or cease to allow the access to said information. GOMERA VERDE, S.A. wants to maintain the quality and keep up to date this information and prevent and minimise possible errors but GOMERA VERDE, S.A. shall not be responsible for decisions based on the disclosed information, nor for inaccurate data, omissions or errors contained therein, nor for problems arising from the use of this Website or another external, nor for the damages in the software or hardware of the user arising from the access to this website.
The Users expressly accept that GOMERA VERDE, S.A. shall not be responsible for the unauthorised access or the alteration of its transmissions or data of any material or data sent or received (or not sent or not received), nor for any operation carried out through its website.
GOMERA VERDE, S.A. reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice under the terms and conditions that it considers appropriate, with the only obligation of informing the user of the modifications made through www.hotelplayacalera.com
9. Partial nullity
If any of these clauses is declared null and without effect by a final decision by the pertinent authority, the rest of the terms and conditions shall remain in force and shall not be affected by said declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and courts of competent jurisdiction
This website is subject to the provisions of the Spanish laws and applicable European regulations.
Any controversy arising from or related to the use of the website or its products, shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of S/C de Tenerife.
In the case of a final consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect the rights that the legislation in force grants him/her, and he/she can decide to submit a claim to exercise his/her rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to his/her domicile.